Our video, Honest Answers to Frequently Asked Questions, compiles some of the most common questions we hear from people considering divorce, such as:
- Do I need an attorney?
- How do courts determine who gets custody of children?
- How is child support determined?
- How do courts divide property?
- What are the best protections in high asset divorces?
And because knowledge is power, we’re also offering educational emails to further guide you.
- Surprising things that can lead to divorce
- How to prepare for divorce
- The types of divorces
- How to find an attorney (and what they need to know)
- How to prepare financially for a divorce
- What not to do during the divorce process
- How to talk to your partner about divorce
Why Choose Z Family Law?
The clients who entrust us with their cases say it’s because of our warm camaraderie, no-nonsense approach that delivers results, and dedication to practicing family law ethically, gracefully, thoughtfully, and compassionately, even when the opposing side doesn’t.
We exist to empower clients to achieve the best version of their next chapter, whether through navigating an allegation of domestic violence, obtaining a divorce, or modifying a child custody agreement or child support. A family law matter isn’t the end of your story – it’s the beginning of a new chapter where you can reinvent yourself.
Z Family Law’s goal is to offer compassionate counsel through life’s unexpected challenges, and we strive to achieve it every day in every situation, every case, and every client.
Start Your New Beginning Here
Enter your name and email address to access the videos, helpful checklist and series of emails that will help you navigate your way through the divorce process.
Get Our Videos and Emails Guiding You Through the Divorce Process